This is what gives Aishwarya a bad case of nerves!


For somebody like Aishwarya Rajesh, who has been in the business sufficiently long, many may figure acting would be a cakewalk for her. Passing by her collection (read films like Kaaka Muttai, Sakhavu, Daddy), it is difficult to trust that the getting to the set for another film is the thing that gives her a bad case of nerves.


She says, "I don't have any fantasy part in that capacity. I regard each part as a fantasy part. Since at whatever point I sign another film and go to the set, I get a bad case of nerves. I have this dread whether I will have the capacity to get the lines and articulations right. In any case, it settles down following a couple of days of shooting. In any case, those few days there is this bayam." So, does she have a list of things to get of executives she needs to work with? "I have for a long while been itching to work with Mani Ratnam sir. I am happy that I would work with him soon. I likewise need to work with Karan Johar. Since I have done a Bollywood film, I can state his name, as well," she grins, including, "I likewise need to work with Kaaka Muttai Manikandan sir once more."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies do have flexibility, however it's confined

Administrator of Tamil Gun robbery site captured

Each footballer longs for playing for a best club: RB Leipzig's Timo Werner