Suriya can't say thanks to Madhavan enough


Performing artist Madhavan has shown up in Jyotika's most recent discharge Magalir Mattum. The news was kept under wraps. The film is about a street trip by Jyotika and three of her ladies companions. The movie is coordinated by Bramma of National Award-winning film, Kuttram Kadithal. Suriya has created the film.


The performing artist as of late expressed gratitude toward Madhavan for the cameo in his home generation. He purportedly posted, "Here's to my sibling Maddy, I am at speechlessness can't thank you enoug h!! I call you to ask something, you sense it even before I specify it and say 'Think of it as done..bro I owe you my appreciation forever. You make fellowship beautiful.!!!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru to hit screens on November 17

Administrator of Tamil Gun robbery site captured

Ladies do have flexibility, however it's confined